Topic: To Go Home or Not to Go Home…That is the Question.
Reasons to go back home:
1. Missing the house very much
2. Missing everything and everyone in the house
3. SRSS2 Gathering
4. Not been home for almost 1 month already
5. Because I want to
Reasons NOT to go back home:
1. Lab reports and assignments due dates are on Monday or a week after the holidays. Take note:
a. Pharmacokinetics
b. Dosage Design
c. Pharmacy Practice Assignment (2 reports)
d. MINT report
e. Tilawah exams (Tilawah book to be finished by then)
2. Because I don’t want to
SO HOW???
Oh well..keep that out of my mind for a while. I met Nik Nazri and Izree today. Haha..they’re very funny people, basically, fun to be with laa…although they were about 1 hour late from the meeting time. Talked about all sorts of things under the sun. and I just got to know that Nik Nazri just known Nadia from Friendster too, then by Fadhli. Hehe… okay.
I got exams tomorrow… Am I ready yet?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home