Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.yahoo.com www.malaysia.com
Nadia Blurbs: Weemmm....

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Weemmm....

Sunday
10.58pm

Wow…I’m really getting lazy typing, aren’t? Ha-ha…nah, it’s just that I don’t have that much time to write and nothing that interesting been happening over here.

Exams in 2 days and I’m still stuck with the stupid Pharmacokinetics. It’s damn hard and the lecturer’s notes are not helping, I thank u. and the papers I’m taking this year, I don’t see any questions that I can answer. I mean, the questions are either a) too direct or b) too hard.

Oh yeah…we came back from MINT the other day. Wow… it was a nice class trip. I would say it’s because the crazy people was in there. Nuclear technology. It’s interesting you know. Basically you will learn how nuclear helps in our daily lives. Some embarrassing things happened during that time. Well…basically now all girls + Dr. Mohamed knows that I’m alto phobic. It was damn obvious when we were looking at the nuclear reactor. I basically didn’t look down at all and when Dr. Mohamed asked me to look down and look at the fuel light, I had to admit that I was alto phobic. Ha-ha… so much for being macho. Then we went to the other departments where we were shown how radiation can help in our daily lives. And beautify them too. And so much for being curious at the flower development department, I got an extra assignment to take care of chrysanthemums (well….. Hafzan got orchid, so I won’t complaint much, he he). The good news is, it’s been a week and my babies have grown 1 cm. I’ll take the pictures soon and put them in here to show u guys. But so sorry, no flowers available.

In this past week, UIA had this water supply cut off problem. Especially in the mahallat. It’s annoying because we all will have to bathe at the kuliyyah and it’s embarrassing to see all girls and guys bring all their toiletries to class just to go for a bath. And sekarang is so close to exams so it’s annoying for us. Stupid right? I mean…it’s been almost 10 years already. What’s taking these people sooo long to finish this bloody campus? But don’t worry, I only have another 2 years to finish, insya Allah and so I don’t have to bother anymore. Ya Allah, I can’t wait to graduate!

This semester, it’s obvious that students are too exhausted and the lecturers don’t have that interest in teaching. Can see the changes in Dr. Jalaluddin/ I think he misses his daughter too much. But it’s annoying because now he’s trying to give extra attention to his son .tak kisah if he wants to give the attention, the son deserves it, but I mean, get your priorities right la. He insisted to have a class last Thursday night, then the class was like cukup syarat saja sebab he wants to leave to Temerloh that night jugak. So the class was only 2 ½ hours but not as much input. I mean, we were totally dependent on that class for OSPE and all, and he did this to us. Ok. I’ll try my best to show that I can succeed in the exams. Insya Allah.

Oh yeah… last week during taekwondo training, Sir Hasni asked me if I was interested in joining the sparing team. Wow!! I mean, I’m not even good at balancing myself, and he sees the potential in me doing sparing?

Can’t wait doing the exams and nak cuti!! Letih sangat kat sini. And I miss my car, the internet and Bushido. (don’t get any ideas, I just met my parents...so kurang sikit rasa rindu)

Well… gotta run! Exams in a few hours and I still have loads to study.

P/s: SRSS2 Gathering this September 3rd. Nak pakai baju apa?????? Si Lion tu pulak suruh kita pakai vogue-vouge….macam mana nie…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home