Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.yahoo.com www.malaysia.com
Nadia Blurbs: What to write aaa????

Sunday, August 14, 2005

What to write aaa????

Hi there….how’s u been? It’s been a while since I write anything in here right? Hmm…well…let’s see what I’ve been doing for the past month.

Well…it’s been a month class has started. Man…. its tiring, from 8 am to 6pm. And on Thursdays, we have this co-curricular activity, and I’m taking badminton (bro. Adam asked me why I didn’t take archery since I was the one who has been so interested in doing it in the first place…I decided I need something new).

My credit hours are like so killing me and it’s so exhausting, I mean, imagine that since we’re so used to 8.30 to 4.30, everyday after class, I get so exhausted and terus tido. Don’t have the energy to do anything else.

Oh yea….iklan kejap. I met Afzal during the holidays. Enough said.

Back to the story, scholarship masuk awal this semester. So…shopping time and it’s high time since Baba decided to take back his lap top, so I bought myself my own PC. It’s nice. Bought it from Olet. For RM 1600, I got a Pentium Celeron 2.4, a Lexmark printer, a super woofer, a pen drive and a 17” monitor. I guess it should be ok. Since most of the time I only end up watching movie or only do my work.

Ammati Julie and family are around (minus Sahar and Uncle Osama, working). It was so nice since I don’t remember the last time I meet them. But I was so shocked when I got to know that they are SO into the Akademi Fantasia. I mean. They’re more into it than me!

Oh yeah, I made a new friend. Dr. Hari, well…that’s what I know laa about him. He was sitting next to me in the bus the other day so we just ended up talking from KL to Kuantan. It’s interesting when u can find new friends everywhere in the world. In the toilet, internet or in the bus.

Oh….innalillah. Alfatihah to Ami Abdullah (surau guy) who just passed awal on August 12, 2005. Another pearl lost from this world.

Sotong has been sooo busy. Can u imagine, I’ve been here for almost 8 weeks, but I still have not seen Sotong at all. Miss him dearly and it’s funny because we’re so close yet so far.

Exams coming. Gosh I hate this system where your IQ is determined on how u answer on a piece of paper.

Went to Kuantan Parade yesterday and saw REM, Flop Poppy and met Ash Sinclair. Surprisingly, he still remembers the conference 8 years back. And gosh…he’s getting so good looking. But too skinny for my liking.

Oh yea…we had this barbeque party last night. A farewell party for Dr. Nasreldin. He teaches on biotechnology and the best I can imagine. He’s going back to Sudan soon. He’s such a dear and I am so gonna miss him.

Oh well…I’m on my way to KL. Nuclear Pharmacy trip. I’ll add some more picture of me when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home