Hear yee...hear yee
Illusions SKA is looking for an attractive woman in her 20s-30s and is willing to participate in a reality show.
The woman will have to choose the best among 10 men. They get married, will get a house, car and I think allowance.
She must be smart, reasonably attractive (tv mah) and has a personality (don't all men say that?!) She must be quick witted too.
If you or your friends are interested, please call Illusions SKA at 03 2300 2247 (ask for Azran or Kassim) or email Razlina Ramli at razlina@95percent.com.my.
Personally, if such a woman exists, she'd run. You think the men on the show won't be on their best behaviour? Tunggu kahwin nanti, sure pelesit. At the same time, how would we know the woman is perfect? Ah hah!
Then again what would I know? I only know how to type.
Saya yang menjalankan tugas untuk kawan-kawan saya, iaitu Kassim, Raz dan Azran. Ha ha. I don't get a commission.
Please forward this to all your friends or post in your blogs.
Dina
(p/s: my cousin wants me to do this)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home