Hehe..Happy tree friends
Yes..!!!! i'm officially 22!
hmm....I did all the things people would never imagine doing. And when i think about it, i guess it's sooo stupid.
Well...obviously most of the things happened on my birthday. I guess it's the birthday blues and lack of new faces, etc.
Hmm...where to begin...
Okay...i the night before my birthday, we were studying in the library and I LEFT MY PHONE IN THERE! thank god pidit was still around to take it and keep it for me before someone else did.
My birthday was celebrated in starbucks with erina, amira, dila, zarin and sham. it's a a quiet event. but interesting one too!
it so happens we get to meet Ayu (rafi's girl) in person. and gosh...she's sooo....whoa! i mean...she's not pretty..but the 'aura' (quoted from erina and amira, thank you) is soooo strong and she's sooo lively! met K.A with his girl too, and boy...was the gf jealous when he wished me happy birthday! hehehe.....should've seen her face. but she's totally 180 to ayu. takut x tentu pasal.
the next morning...guess what i did...i called Adi! hehehhe....i can't imagine or find1 stoopid reason why i called him, but i did, and i asked him...well, in a way, he knew what i wanted. I guess he's trying to get rid of me. too bad. :(. I did feel soooooo stupid afterwards, can't imagine how i looked in front of him. a desperate bitch demanding a birthday wish from someone she ignores. I WANNA TALK TO HIM... he's a miss-able person. if u get what i mean
i celebrated a quiet and sweet birthday party with wani that night. it's was a very neat one, where she got for me a piece of cake, and a small candle. it was just a two of us and it really touched my heart. thank you Wani...i love you soo much for that.
Oh yeah...i got a new nephew... name's Wan Mikael Ryan. Kak E and abg K's eldest son...congrats!!!
Exam's coming....ouch!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home