Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.yahoo.com www.malaysia.com
Nadia Blurbs: Not Again..

Friday, November 26, 2004

Not Again..

Oh no...Oh no...Why didn't i think before i type?
Well...this is it...The hardest and the worst word i love to say to anybody.

I AM SORRY

I guess i hurt Ameen's feelings today. I'm sooo sorry. i know i should've never said anything about it. I mean....i don't know you, what rights do I have to say anything anything about you right? But to tell you the truth, it was meant to be as a joke. Nothing more than that. I mean...i thought that you'd understand. I'm sooo sorry.. I never thought that you don't joke about this kind of thing. Maaf sangat sangat.

I'm sorry to Adi too. I mean.. i'm just not ready for any commitments right now. 20 hours was enough...i think more than enough for me.

I'm sorry for myself for feeling sorry towards other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home