Oppurtunities: Takers and leavers
I used to compete with everyone...Adding everyone in my facebook, friendster, myspace....anything just to show people how many friends i have, not even realizing that i have the slightest idea about them, not knowing who they were, what they are, ETC...and when you actually have the time to browse...u got to know that they're either pervs, mat rempits or just spam/advertisements. Somehow it makes me feel stupid.
Now..i'm not saying that having friends are a bad thing....I love friends. I have a bunch of them (surprisingly, all the people on my facebook are the people i've actually met. Wow!) but nowadays we see that friends aren't how it used to be. It may be that we're getting matured, eyes opened, or maybe that we have changed and what we used to love to do together most is (or maybe) what we actually hate.
I guess its the age. I guess there's the responsibility. I guess its the money.
I guess its just yourself

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home