Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.yahoo.com www.malaysia.com
Nadia Blurbs: Sweet stuff from Jaycee

Friday, January 27, 2006

Sweet stuff from Jaycee

1.
Hello Sweet,
I'm looking for a friend today,
A friend who will never stay away.
I want one friend or may be two,
But I want a friend who's just like you.

I'm looking for a friend, you see,
A friend who needs someone like me.
I want this friend, I really do,
But I want a friend who's just like you.

I am looking for a friend sincere,
A friend who'll always bring good cheer.
I want a friend who wants me too,
But I want a friend who's just like you.

I am looking for a friend who's good,
Who'll do the things a kind friend should.
I want a friend who's happy too,
But I want a friend who's just like you.

I'm looking for a loving friend,
Who'll not let our friendship end.
I want a friend who's always true,
I think I've found my friend......It's you!

2.
Yes Dear,
Feel fuzzy all around me
to know I have a friend like you
Make me glad that you're my friend
with the sweet things that you do

Such a very special friend
the best that I'll ever find
The sweetness I see in you
tells me you're one of a kind

3.
Hello Sweet,

I must have my coffee and you want tea
You like dresses and I like jeans

We are as different as day and night
But when it comes to friendship we think alike

You are there early and I'm always late
But we agree that friendship is great

I can't carry a tune and you love to sing
But we both know friendship is the most important thing

No matter how different we may be
When it comes to friendship we agree

Good friends are a special breed
And something everybody needs

I'll hang on and so will you
Friends forever always true
Thanks mine sweet-friend

4.
Hello Sweet,
Feel all warm and cuddly
every time I think of you
Sweet thoughts flood my mind
when I'm feeling blue

You're special in every way
especially as my friend
Hoping I can be there for you
until the very end

Thanks for being a wonderful friend!

5.
Hello,
True friends are rare,
and hard to find,
just like treasures,
two of a kind.
~~~~~~
Like an angel,
holding on till the end,
you will always remain,
my one and true friend

6.
Hello,

Happiness is sharing
sweet friendship with you
It's good to know I have
someone who's always true



You're the sunshine in the morning
the illumination for me at night
You're the rainbow after the rain
making everything alright

7.
Hello Nadia,
Let not the cares of the world
make you weary and sad
If you think about the troubles
it'll only drive you mad

Look at the good things 'round you
that in all the bliss you don't see
There are those with greater problems
with a spirit that's happy and free

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home